You are not logged in.

Lawnguyz

Monday, June 25th 2012, 7:57pm

Where to get Lawnlife parts

I have a LawnLife 100 ASA Backflow Preventer, and need parts as it is leaking out of the relief, but can't seem to find them? Who is it made by? Any help would be appreciated.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, June 25th 2012, 8:37pm

try Champion parts - Lawnlife copied their designs

Lawnguyz

Monday, June 25th 2012, 9:11pm

Lawnlife Parts

Thank you Wet Boots. Where would you suggest as a good source to check?

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 6:07am

You would get a better answer if you gave your location.

Lawnguyz

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 8:33am

Wetboots- I am in in NE Nevada, the Elko area, a rural area so there are not a lot of places to look locally. I was hoping for an online site, as I have found that this is usually the easiest, and quickest way to get things.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 12:15pm

Champion brass antisyphon valves were so common in California that their use is seen in neighboring states, and hardware stores would have repair parts. Try an Oshman's near you. Heck, try any hardware store near you. Champion has a few applicable repair kits, depending on whether you have an antisyphon valve, or just a vacuum breaker. Try RK-31-C as one part number. Also, Orbit has a knockoff of the Champion antisyphon valve, and they have a parts kit for it, with the number 53066. You can't swing a dead cat on the internet without hitting a vendor for Champion (and imitators) parts.

Lawnguyz

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 8:50am

Thank you Wetboots. My local Home Depot has no parts, and is the only place to shop locally. It is an anti-siphon. I will look online. Thank you so much for your time.

mrfixit

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 10:40am

Will these help?
Parts

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 7:40am

good find - it may be that Aqualine is the new Lawnlife - since there were no repair kits shown for the brass vacuum breakers, I didn't look further

Rate this thread