You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Speedsl

Monday, June 25th 2012, 10:19pm

New installation on a tell...problems

i have sprinter system connectes to the tell of m'y house. M'y godes are 3/4 in. Every Time i start the sprinklers , the puma from m'y house kicks out. There is a bit of a Hill too. So she the spraying is done. It drains itself. Is it possible That the pump cannot keep up to the demand to fill the hoses? Chat CAN i do?

mrfixit

Monday, June 25th 2012, 10:47pm

For starters you either need a new keyboard or you need to quit drinking.
Spell check Please..

Speedsl

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 6:51pm

First of all, sorry, my iphone is in french, the spell check is in french.
Si here is the good post
i have sprinkler system connected to the well of m'y house. M'y hoses are 3/4 in. Every Time i start the sprinklers , the pump from my house kicks out. There is a bit of a Hill too. So when the spraying is done. It drains itself. Is it possible That the pump cannot keep up to the demand to fill the hoses? What can i do?

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 10:37pm

If the sprinkler system uses too much water for the pump to supply it, you need to make changes to the system.

Rate this thread