You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

tomw

Sunday, January 18th 2004, 10:35am

Locating a Pipe

I am in the process of getting a pool installed. I now have to cap off my existing irrigation lines before the digging for the pool begins. My problem is that I didn't install the sprinkler system. So, I don't know which directions my underground pipes are running. Any suggestions on how to determine where my pipes are located and the directions they are running?

rain man

Monday, January 19th 2004, 2:52pm

Does your system have a main shutoff valve? If your concern is stopping the flow of water, close this valve near your point of connection (just upstream of your water meter). To find your pipes, look under your sprinkler heads...they won't be too far.

-rain man

Rate this thread