You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

alphanguy

Starting Member

Monday, July 9th 2012, 9:38am

Sprinkler system keeps cycling over and over

Ok, I thought I'd see you guys had any ideas on this. I'm a landscaper, not a sprinkler man... but I know how to do *some* things.. changing heads, adjusting heads, programming timers, but it goes about as far as that. I have a customer with a new system that has been troubled from day 1. I seem to have most of the issues ironed out, except when I program the controller, everything comes on as it should, and it cycles through all 9 stations, but then it STARTS OVER and does it all again, and just keeps repeating. I checked to make sure that Programs B and C are off (Hunter controller), it starts at the proper time, it just keeps repeating. Any ideas?

Big B

Unregistered

Saturday, August 11th 2012, 10:09pm

Keeps Cycling Over and Over

I had the same problem. I found that there was a start time programmed for each zone, which is not necessary and caused the repeated cycling. Only one start time is necessary and then each zone that has minutes assigned to it will come on in order.

We figured this out after we had already replaced the controller and diligently programmed it wrong again.

Monday, August 13th 2012, 8:53am

If nothing else worked, reset controller and start over.
Make and model?