You are not logged in.

Senatov

Sunday, July 22nd 2012, 6:13pm

Ok, the adjustment was successful. It is annoying that I have to apply WD-40 on the screw of each nozzle. Thanks for the help though!

Monday, July 23rd 2012, 8:32am

"It is annoying that I have to apply WD-40..."
I can imagine. I will say I haven't seen this before, can't imagine what would cause it.
I did a quick scan of past forum posts and didn't see it mentioned previously.
Glad you got it going.

Senatov

Monday, July 23rd 2012, 4:48pm

"It is annoying that I have to apply WD-40..."
I can imagine. I will say I haven't seen this before, can't imagine what would cause it.
I did a quick scan of past forum posts and didn't see it mentioned previously.
Glad you got it going.
I contacted Hunter about it, and they said that they come like that from the manufacturer to prevent it from moving on its own, which seems like a bunch of baloney. The problem is, is that I have 2 other heads to adjust, both of them side sprays, and those have more of an issue. I can turn the screw, but it does not do anything. They both have strainers on them. I bought them from a trusted irrigation retailer that I have used for a while, and have heard good things about, so that is not an issue. They are only a few weeks old. I can turn the screw but it does nothing. I miss the old PS heads, I wonder why they discontinued them. Have you ever had a problem with these nozzles?

Thanks for the help!

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, July 23rd 2012, 7:15pm

drifting nozzle adjustments are a long-known problem - a really-tight screw is one attempt to deal with the issue

Rate this thread