You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jmar44

Monday, July 30th 2012, 1:41pm

valve boxes

I have a six zone Rainbird system. I have 2 valve boxes, one that controls zones 1 & 4 and one that controls zones 2 & 3. What controls zones 5 & 6? Zone six won't come on except for a trickle of water from two heads. You might be able to tell, I'm new at this. :wacko:

Monday, July 30th 2012, 3:05pm

"What controls zones 5 & 6?"
Has to be two valves there somewhere. If you know
where the controller is you can rent avalve locator and trace the wires to the valve.

jmar44

Tuesday, July 31st 2012, 3:54pm

valve boxes

2 10 inch round valve boxes are in plain view one on each side of the house. There should be another one for zones 5&6 but it's not visible. I have to run my system manually if I want to water all zones. It's the only way I can get some of them to pop up is to start manually shut it off and start again. Except for one zone I have no pressure at all.