You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

donwood

Thursday, August 2nd 2012, 6:27pm

Nelson Controller doesn't "see" one of my zones

Have NELSON SmartZone EZ. Owned house 6 yrs, has worked perfect,4 zones. But lately controler doesn't list zone 4, nor does the zone come on. Checked inside, all 4 zone wires are connected. Also, not as concerned about but when sprinklers do work it runs the complete program (now only 3 zones) twice. Please help

Central Irrigation

Supreme Member

Thursday, August 2nd 2012, 7:09pm

Put a run time on zone 4 and remove the second start time from the program. Check all programs, since it maybe on a second program.

donwood

Thursday, August 2nd 2012, 8:26pm

Thats the problem, I can't make the controller SHOW zone 4 any more. Except in manual mode.

Central Irrigation

Supreme Member

Friday, August 3rd 2012, 5:10pm

Got me then! Is it only a 4 zone controller? If the controller is capable of running more zones, then switch the wire to a different zone terminal.

Rate this thread