You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

___Brandon

Starting Member

Monday, August 6th 2012, 3:23pm

Optima UCR-1 Nozzle Replacement

Hello,

I just had the the splines on my Meyer submersible pump strip out, so I replaced the pump and the bladder tank to the tune of a very hefty bill.

When the well guy was checking things over he fired up my sprinkler zones and noted that all but 1 of the 7 zones dropped the pressure to around 30 psi (dynamic). He informed me that I need to drop the nozzle size on my sprinklers to keep the pressure up around 50 psi while the sprinklers are running.

The problem I'm having is I have a bunch (20 or so) of Optima UCR-1 sprinklers, and I can find any parts for them. Does anybody know where I could find nozzles for these?

I pulled one sprinkler out so I could check it over and it is running a 3.0 nozzle, so I'm guessing I'd need a lower number nozzle to get a smaller hole size.

Thanks for your help,

Brandon

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, August 6th 2012, 6:34pm

You would need 2.0 nozzles made for the Rainbird R-50 rotor.