You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

lisab423

Thursday, February 12th 2004, 2:25am

1 out of 3 zones working

Only one zone out of 3 is working. The timer is working but one zone is getting watered 3 times. It is not switching to the other 2 zones.
Lisa Baxter
Cruises Inc
www.cruisesinc.com/lbaxter

aquamatic

Advanced Member

Thursday, February 12th 2004, 3:35am

It sounds like a problem with your controller. What type of controller is it. Are you sure that it is programmed correctly? Did it work before and just started happening?

Or it could be a problem down at the valve or short in the wiring. ARe all 3 zone valves located in the same box

lisab423

Thursday, February 12th 2004, 3:49am

No clue about the controller or the zone valves. It was working fine on Saturday, but I noticed over the past 2 days that is wasn't cycling through the zones. We are renters and the landlord installed the system, but if you tell me where and what to look for I can check on these things. It is a Sears pump and I know how to program it and prime it but thats about it.
Lisa Baxter
Cruises Inc
www.cruisesinc.com/lbaxter

Tom

Supreme Member

Thursday, February 12th 2004, 4:11am

Perhaps that first zone is staying on? The timer could be cycling thru the next 2 zones but since the first valve will not close, it stays on untiul the systems shuts down the pump?

aquamatic

Advanced Member

Thursday, February 12th 2004, 9:57am

Could be a stuck open valve- If your not familiar with these systems, I would call the homeowner - they probably have a company that already maintains the system and I wouldnt see why you should pay for the repair unless it was any fault on your part.

Rate this thread