You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

KeithD

Starting Member

Tuesday, August 14th 2012, 3:07pm

System Repair

I recently put in a swimming pool and they destroyed my irrigation system. I know the basic lay out, but I ma trying to repair it myself so that I can save a little money. They cut my main lines to the backyard, just where the pool was installed. I would need to cap these I guess and re route the new lines back around the pool. Can I hook back up to these lines assuming that the wiring portion was not destroyed as well? I guess I need to know what to do first?

Tuesday, August 14th 2012, 4:01pm

Simple answer is sure, why not?
Splice onto the end, if possible, and keep going.
The problem may be you end up with one zone with 8 heads and one zone with one head.
I have seen 2 or 3 houses this year where pool installation left them with a 1 head zone.

Rate this thread