You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

howserss

Thursday, September 6th 2012, 7:05pm

Pump Start Relay working intermittently

The pump start relay relay is working intermitently from my ESP-SMT controller. This is a new system and I have not yet programmed the controller and have been testing with manual watering. It is set to use MV for each zone so that should not be the problem. I do have the relay wired kind of weird. The load and line wires were on the wrong side so they are wrapped around insdie the PSR-52 relay. Could this cause the problem? I am going to re wire it so it does not need to wrap around inside the relay.

howserss

Friday, September 7th 2012, 2:20pm

Pump Start Relay working intermittently FIXED!!!

They replaced my ESP-SMT screen with the ESP modular screen and it started working corectly.
They didn't replace the body or modules because they all tested out fine. (all thought they did give them all to me if I want to switch it out later)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "howserss" (Sep 15th 2012, 8:07am)