You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

motc777

Starting Member

Monday, September 17th 2012, 5:42pm

Another 2 zones running at the same time.

I have a rainbird system that is from 2004 when the house was built. Up until last year, system ran all 6 stations flawlessly.
Now the problem I have is that station 1 always runs when all other stations are on. So when station two turns on, station 1 turns back on. I should note, that when each zone stops running, all zones, including the problematic one turn off, then it starts up again.

I have checked the valve and replaced it and still having this problem. I have not been digging, jacking with the wiring, or anything like that. Thoughts?

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, September 17th 2012, 6:24pm

switch the wires on your controller - zone 1 becomes the last zone, and the last zone becomes zone 1

mrfixit

Monday, September 17th 2012, 7:12pm

Maybe zone 1 is hooked up to the master/pump terminal valve terminal as well as the number 1 terminal.

Rate this thread