You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ragtop69

Starting Member

Friday, October 12th 2012, 7:11pm

Problem with Rain Bird ESP-6tm controler

I just bought a seven year old house with a builder installed Rain Bird sprnkler system. It was a foreclosure and had been let go, so I had to plant a new sod lawn. I sorted out the Rain Bird ESP-6tm sprinkler system controls and started using them. I set the controls on "custom" and programmed the sprinklers for Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. The durations for stations 2 and 3 were set for 15 min. The other four stations were set at 00. The first start time was 5:30am and the second start time was 5:30pm. The sprinklers worked well until yesterday. Thursday was an OFF day but around 10:30 last evening the sprinklers fired up. I checked the controller this morning and the day, time, selected days, durations and start times are still set as I indicated. What would cause the thing to go off at 10:30pm? Help.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Friday, October 12th 2012, 10:24pm

Consider the controller as a replaceable part you don't spend a great deal of time worrying about.

Rate this thread