You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 19th 2012, 3:18pm

best 6-valve outdoor controller?

I am installing 5 zones sprinker system (4 zones with Hunter Rotators, and 1 zone drip irrigation). What is the best outdoor controller? Toro, Hunter, Rainbird, and Orbit all make controllers. I don't need any of the fancy items (remote control, rain sensor etc.). I just want something that is straight forward to hook up and easy to program. Any suggestions?

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Friday, October 19th 2012, 9:05pm

a Hunter X-Core 6-zone outdoor controller is straightforward enough, and can be fitted with some sophisticated sensors, should you decide to go beyond simple operation

hi.todd

Supreme Member

Friday, October 19th 2012, 9:29pm

I think the X-core used to be the XC. I also like the Hunter Pro C.

I Think the Best is the I-Core.

I am going from memory, so I may be off.

:thumbsup:
:thumbup: :thumbsup:

Sunday, October 28th 2012, 10:19am

Thanks for the help. I am now considering a controller with a remote so I can test the system more easily. I know Hunter has an adapter for the remote. So am looking into that. Thanks for your help.

Rate this thread