You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Darnpilot

Unregistered

Monday, March 18th 2013, 1:42pm

Indexing valve

I've tried multiple 6-zone indexing valves (multiple valves and different brands too) on the north half of a split 12-zone system (2 x 6-zone indexing valves). I'm using indexing valves because I have 2- water cooled heat pumps in my house, and I use the discharge water to sprinkle my lawn.
The north 6-zone valve will not index, in fact it seems to be stuck between zones and just kinda pees out all the heads.
I seem to have good pressure and none of the zomes are overloaded.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
jeff

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, March 18th 2013, 2:25pm

You need to put your water supply into numbers, so you can rule out a mismatch with an indexing valve. "Seems to have good pressure" is not really useful as data.

Have you opened up the non-working valve and made sure it was not jammed, and that everything moved freely?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Wet_Boots" (Mar 18th 2013, 2:31pm)

Rate this thread