You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mwinag01

Unregistered

Saturday, March 30th 2013, 9:01am

valves not working, but programming unit is

I just moved into a new house that has a rainbird esp-6si system that is seemingly working fine at the unit in the garage. I program it and it shows that the zones are watering. The problem is that there is no water coming out anywhere. I don't see any valves above ground, but in the back yard there are 2 covers to valves that I assume are for the sprinklers. I have never worked with valves in ground, so I don't know if there is some way that you have to turn them on. Can anyone help me troubleshoot this system to find out what the status of the system is and if it works?

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Saturday, March 30th 2013, 9:13am

Remove one of the covers and photograph what you see. There are one or more manual operators on a zone valve, that open a zone without electricity. That allows you confirm that the system is functional in a mechanical sense.

Rate this thread