You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Unregistered

Friday, May 3rd 2013, 12:55am

????

Hi,
I left my system plugged in all winter with no changes. I look today to turn it on, the time and several other settings were changed. I tried to reprogram it BUT, it will start ok but it is changing zones by itself and not in order. It will turn on zone 1 and repeat zone 1. It does not want to move on etc. If I do it manually it seems ok? Ideas please.
Speck

Scott76

Friday, May 3rd 2013, 10:47am

What kind of controller is it? Does it show any error codes? There is a possibility that the controller is fried and needs replaced.

PennyInHeels

Tuesday, June 25th 2013, 9:49am

try resetting controller?

Or possibly the "non-volatile (or battery-backed) memory" got a little too volatile. If it forgot settings the internal state of the program might also have taken a hit. I'd reset the controller and then reprogram to see if I get a different (better) result.

Rate this thread