You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jerlands

Friday, May 10th 2013, 1:57am

Rain Bird ESP and "OFF" Position?

When the controller is placed in "OFF" does the program continue to run or is it halted? All of my programs are cyclic, A & B are 6 day and C is 14 day. I'd like to know if I place it in "OFF" does it continue to count the days remaining for the next watering cycle?

Thanks,

Jon

mrfixit

Friday, May 10th 2013, 4:20am

I don't know the answer to your question off the top of my head. If I had to make a guess I'd say it remembers how many days are left even in the off position.
Check out pages 16 and 17 of this manual. It shows where to look to see how many days are left.
So you could turn the controller off lets say when there's 4 days before the next watering on the A program. Then see if it stays the same when you turn it back on.
If it reset it would show 6 days?
Manual

Scott76

Friday, May 10th 2013, 9:12am

I am 99% sure it does.

Rate this thread