You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

twicedyed

Starting Member

Friday, May 17th 2013, 10:29am

Rainbird System 9 zone - Zones 4 and 5 run together lowering pressure

I have a 9 zone rainbird system, controller and valves. The valves are 15 years old. I recently had to replace a valve in zone 2 as it would not run. The sprinkler valves are set in groups of 3. one wire feeds the group. The groups are (1,2,3),(4,5,6),(7,8,9). Zones 1,2,3,6,7,8,9 operate normally. Zone 4 and 5 run when either 4 or 5 run from controller or in manual mode. Any ideas why these two zones would run together. This causes low pressure. PS I am in the progress of finding valves 4,5, and 6. They are buried somewhere in the yard. Any ideas how to quickly find them?

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Friday, May 17th 2013, 12:26pm

A wire/cable locating device is used by pros to find lost valves - they can be rented

Rate this thread