You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mmihacsi

Tuesday, May 21st 2013, 4:12pm

Rain Bird ESP 4M able to ?

I want one valve to run each day and the other 2 valves to run every other day. How? I found nothing in the manual covering different zones for different days. They seem to all go on or off any given day.

Can the Programs (A, B, C) cycle each other without manual intervention? That is Pgm A automatically goes to Pgm B and etc?

Perplexed in Portland

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, May 21st 2013, 7:31pm

build your programs, each with a schedule you choose, and assign zone run times for each program - if program A runs every day, and you only want zone 1 to run every day, then only zone 1 will have a run time on program A, and the run time for all the other zones on program A will be zero - if program B runs every other day, you set the program B run time for zone 1 to zero (since it already does what you want on program A)

remember that all the programs are in operation - you don't turn them on or off - you must program days of operation for each program you are using - you program start times for each program you are using - you are never actually commanding a certain zone to start at a certain time on a certain day, as those settings (start times and days of operation) apply to the programs

mmihacsi

Tuesday, May 21st 2013, 9:27pm

Ahhh.....that was not apparent in the programming manual (yes i was reading my native language version ;)
Thank you for the explanation.

Livin the dream in Portland..

Rate this thread