You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Mesated

Monday, May 27th 2013, 9:04pm

Pump Preassure after replacing new pump

I just replaced my 3 horse power pump. the system works but the pressure is not like it was last year. The system was winterized by a guy I thought I used the year before. I started up the system and the first zone came on but the second never came on. I replaced a broken line and then started the system It still didnt work right. I replaced the 3 HP pump and the preassure is still not good. What can it be? I have some knowledge but this has stumped me !!! Please Help

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, May 28th 2013, 6:55am

How do you know you've repaired every broken line?

Mesated

Tuesday, May 28th 2013, 9:24am

I have looked for more broken lines but have not seen any visible signs of broken pipes. I run the system manuely and look at each zone for breaks

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, May 28th 2013, 10:59am

is the current pump the same make and model as the old pump you replaced?

Rate this thread