You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

bk_BEMO

Tuesday, March 16th 2004, 3:39pm

returned it

Just wanted to let you guys know I returned all that orbit stuff,and bought some new stuff.I got a rainbird ESP-LXi plus series 08 station controller,hunter PSR-22 pump start relay,hunter rainclik rainsenor from sprinkler warehouse great store!!!!!I need to know what valves are the best (RELIABLE)(easy to serice)? Also would like to know what rainbird rotors to buy 5000/5000plus (stainless) or not?? I wanted to stick with rainbird so everything matches,but will mix/match. So let me know what you guys think!!!!! THANKS

RVLI

Supreme Member

Wednesday, March 17th 2004, 1:35pm

Rainbird 5000 plus. It has the good features of the 5000 plus some. I highly recommend it.

Good choice of products! Thanks for using Warehouse! We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for customers like everyone on here. :)

aquamatic

Advanced Member

Wednesday, March 17th 2004, 3:37pm

Mixing RB and Hunter is very well acceptable.

bk_BEMO

Thursday, March 18th 2004, 10:55am

I went to a local sprinkler supply house today to just look around,and I told the guy what I have so far.He asked me where I bought my products from,so I told him (sprinklerwarehouse.com).Than he asked me how much I payed for the rainbird ESP-LXi plus series 08 station controller,so I told him $178.75.He said I payed way to much,and said he would have sold the same controller for $130.00.So my question is do you guys think he's pulling my chain?

aquamatic

Advanced Member

Thursday, March 18th 2004, 2:03pm

He might be just desperate for some sales and is giving you contractor wholesale pricing. You still paid fair pricing at SW

RVLI

Supreme Member

Friday, March 19th 2004, 2:33pm

He's pulling your chain. I can't get any LXi series controllers for under 200 dollars here.

aquamatic

Advanced Member

Friday, March 19th 2004, 3:34pm

That controller list for 295.00 . It looks like you paid a fair retail price.

bk_BEMO

Saturday, March 20th 2004, 8:03am

I'am going to go back there this coming week,and tell them I'll take one for $130.00.My brother in law wants one,so I'll fill you guys in and tell you how it goes!!

BSME

Advanced Member

Tuesday, April 13th 2004, 2:49pm

Haha... please do so... make a mass order and share the wealth... I'd get into the retail business with that price..In the John Deere Landscape book they are listed at $230.00... he knew you wouldn't buy one cuz who really needs two timers?

Rate this thread