You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

HAZKAT42

Friday, March 15th 2002, 7:10am

SPRINKLER HEADS

I AM CONSIDERING INSTALLING A SPRINKLER SYSTEM AND WAS QUOTED A PRICE USING ORBIT 5500 HEAD. I WAS TOLD ITS THE SAME AS HUNTER, BUT THE I-20 WAS ANOTHER $175.00. HOW ARE THE ORBIT HEADS? OR SHOULD I GO WITH THE I-20? THANK YOU

SprinklerGuy

Supreme Member

Friday, March 15th 2002, 7:30am

Go with the Hunters. They are proven and the I-20 is an excellent choice...............

Sprinklersolutions.net

Sprinkler Solutions, Inc.
Arizona and Colorado
www.sprinklersolutions.net

RVLI

Supreme Member

Tuesday, March 19th 2002, 11:20am

Sprinkler Guy is right. You should go with the I-20. Some of the Parts in Orbit's heads are from Hunter, they just aren't made as well.

Friday, March 29th 2002, 7:58pm

Orbit is clearly of less quality! Save yourself the troubles associated with consumer grade sprinkler products, only consider the Preofessional series or Commercial grade products made by namebrand companies such as Rain Bird, Hunter, Toro, Irritrol. Professional series or Commercial grade products are made of higher quality and are easier to adjust. All the product found on www.sprinklerwarehouse.com are of Professional or Commercial grade.

Rate this thread