You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 25th 2013, 11:18am

new to the site with a new design

Hey guys, im new the site and have been doing a lot of reading and would like to pick the brains of you guys on my system design. Is there anyone out there interested in giving my design just a little "once over" to see if there are any glaring issues with it? I had rainbird design service give me a base line but Ive switched all parts to hunter (who im familiar with and like) as well as making some design tweaks that i wasn't excited about when i got it back from RB.

Its a pretty basic design i think, 6 zones, sprays and PGJs for a section of my yard that's about 20' across. I can go into more detail if anyone is interested in looking.

Rate this thread