You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 26th 2013, 12:00pm

Spray nozzle selection

Ive got my system designed and i have all the distances and nozzles selected "by the numbers". Now comes the real world selection of nozzles for my sprays and what i will need to actually get to say 12'. I know that there is a hunter nozzle that is for 12', but ive also read that i should expect to probably not see a true 12'. should i up size all of my nozzles to the next step up? For instance if im trying to make 12', buy the next nozzle up i think its a 15' for that particular head? I'm going to be going with the pro spray 30, but i just don't want to select a nozzle that doesn't make the distance. Any real world advice on how to make the best choice on sizing?

Rate this thread