You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

wyocowboy

Starting Member

Saturday, August 10th 2013, 10:25am

EZ-Flow sizing information

Hello, I'm new to fertigation and could use some help! I would like to add a fertigation system to my existing irrigation system but don't understand how big (Gal.) of unit I need? As well I don't know what information I need to post for help.

I have 1.5 acres of TURF,trees and flower beds (simple landscaping) that I water using surface irrigation water, I utilize a 2hp. goulds irrigator booster pump that supplies 4 zones, (14 Rainbird Maxi-Paws ea. zone). I would guess the pressure to be around 40 psi. but do not know a flow rate.

I have a neighbor that has a simular size yard who uses a 5 gal. ez-flow injection unit,but the 5 gal. is nearing a cost prohibitive point for me. Do I really need this big of unit? How should I go about properly sizing an injector system for my Yard?

Thanks

Bret ........ ?(