You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

guest tom fellegy

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 14th 2013, 5:20pm

replacement for a richdel 100 series sprinkler head

can anybody give me some information on a replacement heat for a richdel 100 series head. it looks to me that that richdel is no longer in busness

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, August 14th 2013, 6:40pm

Richdel was bought out long ago - their spray heads were like other spray heads, so it's up to you to pick a new spray to use for replacements - consider the Rainbird 1800 series

guest tom fellegy

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 14th 2013, 9:07pm

thanks for the reply. I thought that might be the case. looks to me that any head that will thread on to the nipple will work. I will look into the one that you have recommend

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, August 14th 2013, 9:19pm

They all thread onto a 1/2-inch pipe - you just have to match a new popup head to the height of the old one.

Rate this thread