You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

SprinklerGuy

Supreme Member

Thursday, April 8th 2004, 4:59am

Sprinkler Solutions Associates

yes.....I have visions of grandeur....actually just visions of helping more people. I get emails from all over the USA from people who just stumbled on my website....I try to help them, but cannot.

I am working on a new website...one that will gather up these people from all over the USA and send them right to my site....but I'll need help.

I plan to offer service in 10-20 more markets this season....limited at first, but by next spring of 2005, we will be full scale in my selected markets. I have lived in Colorado and operated in Arizona for two years as of today....and that was my goal.

I am seeing that my efficiency is better....I am seeing that my margins are UP....I am seeing that my employees and subcontractors don't need my smiling face every morning....I am seeing that my clients could care less where I live as long as I keep their system working....

Yes there have been difficulties....yes there has been some firing and some hiring......but all in all, my business has turned into a business and I'm ready for the next step.

My plan really all along was to go into all these other markets.

But I do need some help...I need technical help, I may need some advice on many things from time to time, and of course....I need some contractors to help in these markets.

I will need qualified repair technicians who are good at what they do and responsible, honest hard-working men/women. I will only have a select few, probably only one per market. I am officially putting the word out now.....I need help.

Please respond via my email address. I have not asked if this post is okay, if not, I apologize, don't mean to go against guidelines. Please don't flame me on here.....flame me in a personal email or apply via personal email. This could be a great opportunity for all of us that participate.

Thanks guys,
Tony Neumann

sprinklersolutions@msn.com
Sprinkler Solutions, Inc.
Arizona and Colorado
www.sprinklersolutions.net

Rate this thread