You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 12th 2004, 6:21am

Wiring Resource

I've been having a bit of trouble with a system at a house I just bought. After noticing that only 3 out of 4 zones works on the timer (all work manually), I set out to fix the bad zone. First I confirmed that the controller is working and is triggering that zone (light is on). Then I replaced the solenoid. Still not working.

Then I set out to re-do all the connections (re-stripped, new wire nuts, etc.). Since I did not inherit a manual, I just copied the existing wiring connections. Now the system shuts itself off (blows a fuse, I think) so I think it's a wiring problem. Is there some resource online that shows the proper way to wire a system?

Thanks,

Tim

aquamatic

Advanced Member

Monday, April 12th 2004, 9:06am

what type of controller do you have?

Tuesday, April 13th 2004, 7:37am

It's a Dew Bee by Irri-Trol.

Rate this thread