You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

BSME

Advanced Member

Tuesday, April 13th 2004, 11:05pm

Hunter wireless rain sensor

I'm going to go ahead and trust Hunter has thought of this... but I'm about to install a wireless rain sensor (hunter) next door to a system that is already using a Hunter wireless sensor. These signals aren't the same or can shut each other off can they? Does each package receiever and transmitter correspond only to each other? Like I said... I'm going to go ahead and do it but if you see any glaring problems with this let me know.

aquamatic

Advanced Member

Wednesday, April 14th 2004, 1:57am

You will not have that problem- They the transmitter only syncs when the receiver is plugged in. This is a question I asked at a seminar and they mentioned that these wireless systems do come with a million different programmed codes. I would still check with your neighbor after install to see if there is any interference

Rate this thread