You are not logged in.

waterpilot

Sunday, May 30th 2004, 1:07pm

SamIV,
Do you have an updated address for FX Luminaire? The link you put in is no longer a valid address. Thanks

SamIV

Sunday, May 30th 2004, 5:11pm

waterpilot,

I purchase my products from a local distributor. Most irrigation distributors and several electrical distributors in my area sell low voltage lighting. Malibu is not a product a lighting contractor should be installing. The product is meant for a diy'er. I'm assuming you are not a lighting contractor.

There are too many manufacturers to mention and by no means are these the only higher end manufacturers, but here are a few - FX Luminaire, Hadco, Vista, Cast, SPL, Nightscaping, Unique, Focus.....
The finish on copper, brass, or bronze will lightily patina with age, but most of the fixtures will be there for a very long time. Most come with a 10 year to lifetime warranty on the fixture itself. Not the lamp or the socket. Then come the aluminum and composits (Ryton). Most aluminum fixtures come with at least 3 year to 10 year warranty. Some composits come with longer warranties. You need to find a distributor you can trust and buy his better product.

I would not wire more than 5 fixures per hub so you probably need to make 2 runs. Cast, Unique, and SPL offer hubs for sale. You can make your own with a section of 2 inch conduit and a cap or black pvc and direct burial wire nuts. If the address for FX does not work for you, try Goggle search. The address still works for me.

SamIV

mugentuner

Advanced Member

Monday, May 31st 2004, 9:26am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by waterpilot</i>
<br />SamIV,
Do you have an updated address for FX Luminaire? The link you put in is no longer a valid address. Thanks
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

The address is valid, SamIV has a period (.) in the link. Take it out if you directly clicking on it or type www.fxl.com into your browser.

Rate this thread