You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mugentuner

Advanced Member

Saturday, April 17th 2004, 12:21pm

How to wire controller for pump relay?

I'm finishing up my wiring and curious about how I go about wiring my Orbit controller for my pump relay for my well. The instructions have a lot to be desired and only show how to wire for the valves. There is a wire input for 'pump' where I placed one of the wires and also a 24 VAC connection in addition to a COM2 connection. I have two wires for the relay, which one is wired to 'pump' , but where does my second wire go? 24 VAC or COM2 connection? My electrician said i only need to wires going from my controller to the relay and he would wire the rest coming from breaker panel box. Any quick help appreciated. Thanks

mugentuner

Advanced Member

Monday, April 19th 2004, 6:23pm

No one knows the answer? I'm sure someone can help me out. Thanks

mrwettech

Advanced Member

Tuesday, April 27th 2004, 2:02pm

You place one wire in the "pump" terminal and the other in the "common" terminal.

mugentuner

Advanced Member

Tuesday, April 27th 2004, 5:14pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mrwettech</i>
<br />You place one wire in the "pump" terminal and the other in the "common" terminal.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Hey, thanks alot man. That's what i thought, but i just wanted to make certain.

Rate this thread