You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

nathanko

Tuesday, April 27th 2004, 5:51pm

Toro valve series 294

My #1 zone does not turn off when the the others cycle.
After the sysyem completes all cycles the water does not shut off automatically and #1 zone continues to run. I have to shut off the sprinkler systems main water line.
I checked all the zone circuits in the elec. control box and everything is working fine I think something is wrong with the valve.
What position do the valves have to be in to work the system from the control panel ON or OFF.

aquamatic

Advanced Member

Wednesday, April 28th 2004, 4:06am

Sounds like your wonderful TORO valve is stuck open. I am not sure of the age of your model but most likely you will need to replace valve or maybe just the inside guts.

I just had to replace 10 zones of valves. all Toro , all stuck open when we started up this year

Rate this thread