You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

shamedog

Starting Member

Wednesday, April 28th 2004, 12:05pm

Newbie needs help

My system just started acting funny the other day. It first started with one of the 8 stations staying on through the entire cycle. But this would not happen everyday, just about every 3rd day. I checked the controller to be sure the stations start times we not over lapping, none were. In each case I had to turn off the main water line to get it to turn off. Recently, if I turn the water on by the main line, one station turns on and won't turn off, even if the controller is unplugged. Could this be a valve problem? If so, what should I do to fix the problem. I am currently using 1" Richdel Valves (model number 713DPR).

Rate this thread