You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jeaton

Wednesday, April 28th 2004, 12:15pm

Manifold kits? Are they worth it?

Guys,

Are manifold kits worth the money? I've only done a few installations, but used pvc pipe and fittings glued together.

Do you guys use the manifold kits? Is it worth the money for down-the-road maintenance?

Thanks,

Jon

aquamatic

Advanced Member

Wednesday, April 28th 2004, 5:26pm

Jon, They have worked great for us. You build it into the cost. It looks very professional and easy to upgrade and maintain. Dura Plastics makes a great product.

bobw

Advanced Member

Wednesday, April 28th 2004, 6:18pm

I can't stand working on manifolds that aren't Dura. Everytime I see a manfold done any other way, I know that a contractor somewhere took the cheapest route and not the best one for the long term. The first time you ever have to change out a valve or add one to a Dura manifold, the extra cost pays for itself and then some.

jeaton

Thursday, April 29th 2004, 11:39am

Thanks Guys for your input! I appreciate it.

Rate this thread