You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

samjaynes

Monday, May 17th 2004, 12:47pm

Rotors or Spray Heads

I have a area in my front yard that is about 46' x 46'; which on one edge of that area has 5' planter bed. In the future, I will have a kidney bean shape island for a couple trees, but that is in the future which I plan on having the planter area and island on the same station. My question is... I had two seperate contractors come over and one said all spray heads spaced 12' apart for this 46' by 46' area, the other wanted to put rotors in each corner and spray heads in the middle. Each of them couldn't substantiate their reasoning, so I am asking you for your suggestions.

Thanks,
Sam

RVLI

Supreme Member

Wednesday, June 9th 2004, 2:43pm

Rotors on the outside with spray heads in the inside? That's beyond me. Go with the contractor that is using all spray heads.

radical

Tuesday, June 15th 2004, 6:15pm

Have to agree with RVLI. With what you have planned in the future you shouldn't have to do a lot of re-design using all sprays.
Richard Kersten

S&R Sprinkler Systems and Landscaping, Inc.
Destin, Florida

Rate this thread