You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

nzeidat

Starting Member

Wednesday, May 19th 2004, 9:26am

Choosing sprinklers for a soccer field

****o Everyone. I am a PTA member in my children's private school. The school has built a simple soccer field and they need to install a sprinkler system for it. We do not know whether we should use external/above the ground/movable sprinklers (does such thing exist?) or install a sprikler system under ground. There is a chance that the school start construction work in the soccer field area in 1-2-3 years (??), the school is not sure yet.

What is your advise for irrigating the soccer field?

Thank you.

- nzeidat[:)]

aquamatic

Advanced Member

Wednesday, May 19th 2004, 9:39am

It all depends on the water source pressure and volume. We have used Hunter 1-20's for minimal pressure to Hunter I-30's.

I really recommend you get a contractor that has the experience with sport fields.Where are you located??

Rate this thread