You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Talasian

Sunday, June 6th 2004, 2:14pm

Sprinkler Heads

I have three values setup in my back yard controlling three different area. In two area, the sprinkler heads work fine , but in the third area, the heads will not pop up or bearly pop up. what is the problem? How can I get this third area to worl properly?

mrwettech

Advanced Member

Monday, June 7th 2004, 2:51pm

Let that zone run for awhile and check for a leak by walking through that area. Leaks can take several minutes to show. That would be your first step. If there is no indications of a leak than locate that zone valve and check it by turning on manually. If you still have a problem after that then you most likely have a valve diaphram/seat problem. There are a number of possible reasons. You just need to go through a trouble shooting process and start eliminating the possibilities until you figure it out. I hope that helps

Rate this thread