You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 16th 2004, 10:51am

Water Conservation

I have a question for you. Has anyone here ever had a request for a device that prevents water from spraying out when a sprinkler head breaks? We have had this concept patented since 1991 and now it is available. My question to you is how much does water conservation mean to you? Are you or your sales teams using this as a marketing tool? Check out www.watersav.com and learn about our new and growing company based in Gilbert AZ. I am giving out samples to those who would be interested in selling our product. Produts should be available soon here at sprinkler warehouse.

Regards,

Matt Schryver
VP-CIO
Watersav Enterprises
www.watersav.com

drpete3

Supreme Member

Wednesday, June 16th 2004, 11:31am

Just a comment about your web site. I do not like to look at sites that I need to scroll left to right.
Thanks,

Pete

Tuesday, June 22nd 2004, 10:03am

Thanks Pete- any feedback is good.

To answer alot of emails that I have received, yes our product is patened(utility)and yes the company is currently looking to sell or bring on a partner.

aquamatic

Advanced Member

Tuesday, June 22nd 2004, 10:23am

Hunter makes the "Flow Click" device

Tuesday, June 22nd 2004, 11:05am

True Hunter does make the Flow Click...But the bad thing about that you loose the whole line and you really cant retrofit without a large amount of labor. Vertical stop maintains the pressure during a pressure increase and does not rely on electrical sensing that can malfunction.

Rate this thread