You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

JanBotes

Starting Member

Thursday, June 17th 2004, 4:07pm

Cannot identify valve make

The solenoid on one of my zone control valves is not working - the plunger shaft falls out when I take it off and I notice the compression spring is missing. The previous home owner must have tampered with it. I just cannot determine what make valve it is. It is in the ground and the only markings on the valve are 9-6328 and F86. The solenoid has an oval base and attaches to the top of the valve (off to one side) with two screws - it has no threaded round piece at the bottom that just screws on like the replacement ones I see everywhere. Can anybody help me please so I can find a solenoid?

mrwettech

Advanced Member

Thursday, June 17th 2004, 5:50pm

This seems to be a Toro 250/260 valve. Pick up a replacement solenoid for this type of valve and you will be set. Make sure that you install the o-ring from the existing solenoid. The replacement does not come with one. I hope that helps.

Rate this thread