You are not logged in.

Rtaliano

Saturday, June 19th 2004, 8:48am

Help with Hunter ProC problem

Hi

I have a Hunter ProC which has a non-functioning zone (actually 2 now...one old one on zone 1 output and now a second one on the zone 4 output). I had an extra zone output that I used after the first failure so now I am out of luck. The current zone shows now voltage output when run either in manual single zone mode or as part of the program. I ran the self-check and it reported no problems. I switched it with another zone and it works fine so I know it is not a wiring or valve problem with the zone. My big question is.....is this likely a PCM300 module problem (so I can just replace the module[:)]) or something in the main unit (in which case I guess I am stuck buying a new unit[xx(])? Before swaping it with another module in the unit I thought I would see if anyone here had any ideas.

Thanks
RT

mrwettech

Advanced Member

Saturday, June 19th 2004, 10:13am

Unplug the transformer/power to the controller. Unplug the modules in question and re-insert them back into place. Plug the transformer/power back in. See if you still have a problem. If there is still a problem, remove the wires from those terminals and check your out-put voltage. Check the manufactured date or your reciept. I think Hunter has a 5 year warrenty on all their products. I hope that helps.

nestors

Advanced Member

Sunday, October 31st 2004, 2:16pm

Yes you can remove the module it probably got a electrical surge (lightning)

Nestor's
Vincent Nestor
Nestor's Sprinklers & Lighting
Alpharetta,Ga.30022

vpn1@bellsouth.net

www.NestorsLandScape.com
www.GeorgiaLighting.net

Tina

Unregistered

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 8:46am

All zones - Hunter Pro C

Hi, I have a Hunter Pro C and I would like to know how to have all zones going at once.
Thanks! :)

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 9:25am

It can't be done, not to mention it shouldn't be done, anyway.

Rate this thread