You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Rtaliano

Saturday, June 19th 2004, 8:48am

Help with Hunter ProC problem

Hi

I have a Hunter ProC which has a non-functioning zone (actually 2 now...one old one on zone 1 output and now a second one on the zone 4 output). I had an extra zone output that I used after the first failure so now I am out of luck. The current zone shows now voltage output when run either in manual single zone mode or as part of the program. I ran the self-check and it reported no problems. I switched it with another zone and it works fine so I know it is not a wiring or valve problem with the zone. My big question is.....is this likely a PCM300 module problem (so I can just replace the module[:)]) or something in the main unit (in which case I guess I am stuck buying a new unit[xx(])? Before swaping it with another module in the unit I thought I would see if anyone here had any ideas.

Thanks
RT

mrwettech

Advanced Member

Saturday, June 19th 2004, 10:13am

Unplug the transformer/power to the controller. Unplug the modules in question and re-insert them back into place. Plug the transformer/power back in. See if you still have a problem. If there is still a problem, remove the wires from those terminals and check your out-put voltage. Check the manufactured date or your reciept. I think Hunter has a 5 year warrenty on all their products. I hope that helps.

nestors

Advanced Member

Sunday, October 31st 2004, 2:16pm

Yes you can remove the module it probably got a electrical surge (lightning)

Nestor's
Vincent Nestor
Nestor's Sprinklers & Lighting
Alpharetta,Ga.30022

vpn1@bellsouth.net

www.NestorsLandScape.com
www.GeorgiaLighting.net

Tina

Unregistered

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 8:46am

All zones - Hunter Pro C

Hi, I have a Hunter Pro C and I would like to know how to have all zones going at once.
Thanks! :)

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 9:25am

It can't be done, not to mention it shouldn't be done, anyway.

Rate this thread