You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

krah1

Starting Member

Wednesday, July 21st 2004, 8:05am

Turning off a head

I have a hunter pgp's that was installed recently. I would like to disable one head and don't know what to do other than turn a whole zone off. Please let me know what I can do (some sort of adjustment to lock the head down or disable the nozzle or what) please be detailed as I have little experience with sprinkler systems. thanks you very much

aquamatic

Advanced Member

Thursday, July 22nd 2004, 3:57am

You need to get a rack of low angle nozzles. One of the nozzles is a blank which you can then insert into the PGP. I still wonder why the blank does not come with a blank on the included rack.

aquamatic

Advanced Member

Thursday, July 22nd 2004, 3:57am

You need to get a rack of low angle nozzles. One of the nozzles is a blank which you can then insert into the PGP. I still wonder why the blank does not come with a blank on the included rack.

radical

Monday, July 26th 2004, 4:24pm

You could do what aquamatic suggested or just dig up the head and screw a threaded plug/cap onto or into the fitting the head was screwed into.
Richard Kersten

S&R Sprinkler Systems and Landscaping, Inc.
Destin, Florida

Rate this thread