You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

hjc13

Monday, July 26th 2004, 5:02pm

PGP Nozzles

Hi All! I installed my first set of Hunter PGP rotors this evening (with success!) After testing the zone, I decided to exchange two regular nozzles with two Low Angle nozzles. How do you get the original nozzle out of the sprinkler head without damaging it? I loosened the set screw from the top and turned the zone on with hopes of the nozzle shooting out. That didn't work. I finally got the nozzles out with a pair of needle nose pliers. The nozzles didn't look to pretty after that. Thanks for your help! How about removing PGJ nozzles?

mburnickas

Thursday, July 29th 2004, 4:54am

the other was is to unscrew the screw, turn on the water and pull out the nozzle with pliers (using the nozzle tabs/ears).
Thanks
Mike
"Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue!"--Airplane

hjc13

Sunday, August 1st 2004, 3:28pm

Thank you for the reply, I appreciate your feed back. I guess it just takes some practice.

Rate this thread