You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

gretz

Starting Member

Wednesday, July 28th 2004, 8:05am

Fertigator Installation..

I have purchased and installed a Fertigator system and am extremely happy with the product. The only problem I ran into, which I easily resolved, was during the installation the injector is mounted on PVC pipe. Has anybody ever seen or attempted to mount the injector itself on a copper pipe (remove injector from PVC and screw it into 1" copper)?

With limited space available, I had to mount my fertigator system above ground in-line with the main water feed after the backflow. Not the most attractive look but had to make do.

Also, what are the best blends of fertilizer to run. I live in the northern climate which I'm sure will impact the best blend.

Thanks

Rate this thread