You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

keith

Thursday, August 5th 2004, 3:57pm

Which Controller

About to add a system and looking to use a Hunter Pro-C or Toro Green Keeper. Which controller to use and any issues with either?

drpete3

Supreme Member

Monday, August 9th 2004, 6:49am

Never used either but I have read a lot of positive comments on the pro-cand when I replace my controller I think Pro-c is the choice for me.
Thanks,

Pete

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Thursday, August 12th 2004, 8:39am

Definatly the Pro - C the HUnter product line is professional products, while the Toro products are, they are not as good quality
Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers

SprinklerGuy

Supreme Member

Friday, August 13th 2004, 5:32am

If you are looking for opinions...my opinion would be to use the Hardie Raidial HRRD600

Sprinkler Solutions, Inc.
Arizona and Colorado
www.sprinklersolutions.net

nestors

Advanced Member

Sunday, October 31st 2004, 2:14pm

pro-c very easy to use.

Nestor's Sprinklers
Vincent Nestor
Nestor's Sprinklers & Lighting
Alpharetta,Ga.30022

vpn1@bellsouth.net

www.NestorsLandScape.com
www.GeorgiaLighting.net

bjlawnman

Monday, July 25th 2005, 12:09pm

go with the pro c

RidgeRun05

Supreme Member

Monday, July 25th 2005, 1:44pm

Keep an eye on the dates that these topics are posted. This thread originated last year, and commenting on it almost a year later is not necessary. Thanks for your cooperation.
Tony Posey
Ridge Run Landscapes

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Thursday, July 28th 2005, 12:15am

Definatley the Pro-C...while the post is old, new comers still read the old posts for info!
Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers

florida_wen

Tuesday, February 21st 2006, 11:43am

YEP...... that's for sure....... this "newbie" is readin' these "old posts" and trying to decide which new 6-zone CONTROLLER ??

Hunter PRO-C ??
Irritrol RAIN DIAL 6 ??
RAINBIRD ESP ??

....... THEN six new VALVES......
Irritrol 2400T ??
Rainbird 100-DVF ??

Decisions, decisions, decisions....

BSME

Advanced Member

Tuesday, February 21st 2006, 1:06pm

for controllers I'd go with the Hunter or Rainbird for sure...

The Rainbird ESP is probably simpler to operate but I install the Hunter pro-c... it has a couple extras that you can use like a calendar for even/odd watering... it's still real easy to get the hang of though.. but if I had to explain one to an 80 year old lady I'd use the ESP

for the valves...
I install the irritrol more than the rainbird because of the jar top... easier to service down the road... but if I were a homeowner and were betting on something to last... I'd take the Rainbird valves

Rate this thread