You are not logged in.

plmbrguy

Sunday, August 8th 2004, 7:22am

Want to lay down some sod. Need advice!

I'm going to be laying down about 20' X 20' of sod soon. I fgured after a couple of days of watering the dirt I could just lay it down and continue watering. I lack any real experience with this but anyone know different or have suggestions?

Plmbrguy

SprinklerGuy

Supreme Member

Tuesday, August 10th 2004, 6:21am

Roll it with a roller rented at local rental yard after laying it....will help roots make contact with dirt...then water and keep damp for 2 weeks....good luck
Sprinkler Solutions, Inc.
Arizona and Colorado
www.sprinklersolutions.net

huanic

Friday, November 13th 2009, 1:04am

I'm going to be laying down about 20' X 20' of sod soon. I fgured after a couple of days of watering the dirt I could just lay it down and continue watering. I lack any real experience with this but anyone know different or have suggestions?I'm going to be laying down about 20' X 20' of sod soon. I fgured after a couple of days of watering the dirt I could just lay it down and continue watering. I lack any real experience with this but anyone know different or have suggestions?I'm going to be laying down about 20' X 20' of sod soon. I fgured after a couple of days of watering the dirt I could just lay it down and continue watering. I lack any real experience with this but anyone know different or have suggestions?

Rate this thread