You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

plmbrguy

Sunday, August 8th 2004, 7:22am

Want to lay down some sod. Need advice!

I'm going to be laying down about 20' X 20' of sod soon. I fgured after a couple of days of watering the dirt I could just lay it down and continue watering. I lack any real experience with this but anyone know different or have suggestions?

Plmbrguy

SprinklerGuy

Supreme Member

Tuesday, August 10th 2004, 6:21am

Roll it with a roller rented at local rental yard after laying it....will help roots make contact with dirt...then water and keep damp for 2 weeks....good luck
Sprinkler Solutions, Inc.
Arizona and Colorado
www.sprinklersolutions.net

huanic

Friday, November 13th 2009, 1:04am

I'm going to be laying down about 20' X 20' of sod soon. I fgured after a couple of days of watering the dirt I could just lay it down and continue watering. I lack any real experience with this but anyone know different or have suggestions?I'm going to be laying down about 20' X 20' of sod soon. I fgured after a couple of days of watering the dirt I could just lay it down and continue watering. I lack any real experience with this but anyone know different or have suggestions?I'm going to be laying down about 20' X 20' of sod soon. I fgured after a couple of days of watering the dirt I could just lay it down and continue watering. I lack any real experience with this but anyone know different or have suggestions?

Rate this thread