You are not logged in.

jbbnet

Thursday, August 19th 2004, 5:37pm

how to skip zones, Hunter Pro C Controller

I have a Hunter ProC controller and i was trying to skip watering certain zones by setting the time in those zones to 0 minutes (zones 5-6) and continue water zones 7-9 at 20 minutes.

Why do zones 5-6 continue to water if i set them to 0 minutes? How can i skip zones? It seems to continue to 20 minutes in the zones (5-6) i set to zero minutes.

nestors

Advanced Member

Thursday, December 9th 2004, 8:26am

You need to have all your regular time on program A
then any other timing on Program B with just the zones you want to come on , and there is still program C to use as well .

If you do not want zones 5 & 6 to come on at all then go to all the programs A,B,C and zero out the minutes on the zones

Nestor's Sprinklers & Lighting
Alpharetta,Ga
770/410-9356
Vincent Nestor
Nestor's Sprinklers & Lighting
Alpharetta,Ga.30022

vpn1@bellsouth.net

www.NestorsLandScape.com
www.GeorgiaLighting.net

mburnickas

Friday, May 27th 2005, 7:47am

jbbnet- nestors is correct. I planted a new lawn in my back and I have 2 programs.

A has zones 1,2,3,4 come on at 5:45 am <b> every other </b> day
B comes on every day, 2 times per day; <b> only zones 4 & 5 </b>
Thanks
Mike
"Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue!"--Airplane

alui

Starting Member

Wednesday, June 8th 2005, 6:00am

I have the Hunter 300 controller controlling 8 zones. Is it possible to program it so that 2 zones can be turned on simultaneously? For example, I tried putting zone 1 in program A w/ a start time @ 6:30am, and zone 5 in program B w/ the same start time @ 6:30am. However, it seems only program A (zone 1) gets run, and program B (zone 5) is skipped.

Thanks in advance

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, June 8th 2005, 2:13pm

One zone at a time, please. Overlapping programs get 'stacked' and run later on.

RidgeRun05

Supreme Member

Wednesday, June 8th 2005, 5:49pm

Correct, the controller will not allow you to water more than one zone at a time. I highly doubt the pressure would be available for it either.
Tony Posey
Ridge Run Landscapes

Rate this thread