You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jbbnet

Thursday, August 19th 2004, 5:37pm

how to skip zones, Hunter Pro C Controller

I have a Hunter ProC controller and i was trying to skip watering certain zones by setting the time in those zones to 0 minutes (zones 5-6) and continue water zones 7-9 at 20 minutes.

Why do zones 5-6 continue to water if i set them to 0 minutes? How can i skip zones? It seems to continue to 20 minutes in the zones (5-6) i set to zero minutes.

nestors

Advanced Member

Thursday, December 9th 2004, 8:26am

You need to have all your regular time on program A
then any other timing on Program B with just the zones you want to come on , and there is still program C to use as well .

If you do not want zones 5 & 6 to come on at all then go to all the programs A,B,C and zero out the minutes on the zones

Nestor's Sprinklers & Lighting
Alpharetta,Ga
770/410-9356
Vincent Nestor
Nestor's Sprinklers & Lighting
Alpharetta,Ga.30022

vpn1@bellsouth.net

www.NestorsLandScape.com
www.GeorgiaLighting.net

mburnickas

Friday, May 27th 2005, 7:47am

jbbnet- nestors is correct. I planted a new lawn in my back and I have 2 programs.

A has zones 1,2,3,4 come on at 5:45 am <b> every other </b> day
B comes on every day, 2 times per day; <b> only zones 4 & 5 </b>
Thanks
Mike
"Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue!"--Airplane

alui

Starting Member

Wednesday, June 8th 2005, 6:00am

I have the Hunter 300 controller controlling 8 zones. Is it possible to program it so that 2 zones can be turned on simultaneously? For example, I tried putting zone 1 in program A w/ a start time @ 6:30am, and zone 5 in program B w/ the same start time @ 6:30am. However, it seems only program A (zone 1) gets run, and program B (zone 5) is skipped.

Thanks in advance

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, June 8th 2005, 2:13pm

One zone at a time, please. Overlapping programs get 'stacked' and run later on.

RidgeRun05

Supreme Member

Wednesday, June 8th 2005, 5:49pm

Correct, the controller will not allow you to water more than one zone at a time. I highly doubt the pressure would be available for it either.
Tony Posey
Ridge Run Landscapes

Rate this thread